Anthem BCBS of Oklahoma Medicare Supplement Plan G – 2019
|Benefit:||What It Covers:|
Part A Deductible
Plan G covers 100% of the $1,364 deductible.
Part B Deductible
Plan G does NOT cover the $183 Part B deductible, you must pay out of pocket.
Part B Coinsurance
Plan G covers 100% of the 20% remainder costs
365 Extra Days of Hospital Stay
Plan G covers all of the costs for an additional 365 additional hospital days
3 Pints of Blood
Plan G covers all of the costs of 3 pints of blood per calendar year
Part B Excess Charges
Plan G covers 100% of the excess charges
Foreign Travel Emergency
Plan G covers 80% (after a $250 deductible) to a lifetime maximum benefit of $50,000.
Skilled Nursing Coinsurance
Plan G covers up to $137.50 per day for days 21-100.
Home Health Care
Plan G covers the 20% remainder not paid by Medicare Part B.
Plan G covers:
- Your $1,316 Part A deductible and coinsurance
- The cost of 365 extra days of hospital care during your lifetime after Medicare coverage ends
- Your Part B coinsurance and the cost of the first three pints of blood
- 80% of Part B physician charges that are in excess of the Medicare-approved amount (By law no physician may charge more than 115% of Medicare-approved amounts).
- Skilled nursing facility copayment
- Foreign travel emergency care
Plan G does NOT cover:
- Your $183 Medicare Part B deductible
There is also a BCBSOH Medicare-Select Plan G that offers the same benefits as Standard Plan G but provides costs savings by agreeing to use a Medicare Select participating hospital for non-emergencies. You may still see any doctor you choose with Medicare-Select plans. If your hospital is part of the Medicare Select network, the Med-Select plan is a good option to consider.
This Carrier Offers:
About The Carrier
One of the larger provider networks in Oklahoma. A wide range of choices in plans, coverage and price levels. Innovative cost-of-care products and programs that improve health and reduce expenses. Let Anthem help you customize medical benefits that work best for your employees and your budget.
Countdown to Start of Open Enrollment